Frequently Asked Questions

After reviewing our website if you cannot find the information you need, please send a request to Langhorne Manor Borough Web Administrator and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.  And we will post your question and answer on the Frequently Asked Questions page for others to peruse.

Whom do I contact to dispose of a dead deer?

Call the Southeastern PA regional office of the PA Game Commission at (610) 926.3136 or (610) 926.3137.  Be prepared to provide the street and cross street of where the dead deer is located.

What is required of me because I am selling my home?

See checklist here Use and Occupancy Permit Tips

Langhorne Manor Borough

618 Hulmeville Avenue
Langhorne, PA 19047

Copyright 2019 PSAB. All rights reserved.